Pred Head Pumpkin

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
Haha, It is becoming a Halloween tradition for this picture to resurface as if it is something new!

Nice tho, I think you just started the new tradition!

I always wondered, is that thing a complete photoshop job or what?!

Double H

Thats brilliant, and the first that I have seen of it. The different canvas' that people find to sculpt, draw and create the pred on is amazing.

Lem - thats a brilliant link, the work on there is awesome. I take my hat off to the people of texas.

Darth Pinhead

The artist's name is Art Villafane. An amazing sculptor who was basically found by Marvel through a journey thread he had created on a forum for, I believe, a Wolverine sculpt. His story is somewhere on the interwebs. Very interesting...

ghosted

I think my wife if you will saw this on a travel channel challenge last year. I was surfing the web or drinking, cant rememberl lol, and she screamed at the top of her lungs to get in the bed room and there it was. Might have been another one but looks real familiar. Badass (y)