Pred Hands

ithica1

Ok I did not know where to post this so I am posting here and if it needs to be moved, please move it. I have a pair of Oakley gloves that I would like to be turned into hands. Pretty much the same method used with the Mr. Incredible suits. This would give me a tighter, closer fit than the normal gloves give me. I am willing to pay someone to do this method for me. I would like them like these when completed.

sfw66a.jpg

2mzfus8.jpg

2m3mis8.jpg

Ithica

sfw66a.jpg

2mzfus8.jpg

2m3mis8.jpg

the P2 gloves are fairly small anyways..if you need a tighter fit, just wear gloves underneath....it would be easier. the Mr I suit method isnt really going to give you the detail a sculpted hand will

Ok now I see what you were talking about when you called me. You could possible slide your gloved hand in the latex one if you spilt the glove at the wrist. One thing is you will have to have some type of closure to close the latex glove up. Second your glove is gonna soak up so much sweat that your hands are gonna swell and the gloves are gonna be a wet mess. You may wanna check into some generic halloween rubber/latex monster hands and repaint/mod them.

If you already have pred hands, I would cut them at the seam lines and glue them on top of your gloves and just painting the bottom half to match the colors. So you would just have a top skin cover.

I understand what everyone is explaining. My gloves fit fine with one exeption, when I put the gauntlet on it pushes the glove down further and then my fingers are not all the way the the gloves fingers. Pretty much what I ned to do I guess is cut the wrists down some. Thank you all for the imput.

Ihtica

I just got these today. They are cheep "Demon Gloves" and they weren't quite what I was expecting but they should work for now with a paint touch up. The concept seems similar to what The Mortal Immortal is suggesting.

The stretchy inner glove is actually stitched to the outer glove. This will have plenty of ventalation but compromises the look. It may look better if I add yet another glove in P2 fashion.

Gloves1.jpg

I guess with what you just posted I don't understand your ultamate goal with the Oakleys.

Gloves1.jpg

Try putting the hands on first... Then pushing them through the gaunts... That way the extra latex at the wrist will be inside the gauntlet

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back