Pred costume

Talromir

Hey I was browsing the internet and i found this place and i have to say that these costumes look awesome :lol: and i would want to try making my own but i have no idea what to du or what i need to get started. like how to make the mask and etc.

If someone could push me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

welcome to the board

you will find everything you need right here

first of think about how much you want to spend, this stuff aint ceap if you want it looking good

also if you go to the member buy and sell section you might be able to pick up a bargain or 2

happy hunting

Hey I was browsing the internet and i found this place and i have to say that these costumes look awesome and i would want to try making my own but i have no idea what to du or what i need to get started. like how to make the mask and etc.

If someone could push me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated :p

mate u are in the right place here search around and get to know everybody welcome to the lair ;)

Hey I was browsing the internet and i found this place and i have to say that these costumes look awesome ;) and i would want to try making my own but i have no idea what to du or what i need to get started. like how to make the mask and etc.

If someone could push me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated :p

Masks are EXREMELY hard to make if you have no experience.... I suggest buying a sick mask and making the rest of your suit..... The mask in my opinion makes the costume...

Masks are EXREMELY hard to make if you have no experience.... I suggest buying a sick mask and making the rest of your suit..... The mask in my opinion makes the costume...

Yeah i though the same thing there are links to make pretty much everything and its understandable i'm pretty sure i'll just buy a mask and bio for the suit

Welcome to The Lair.

There are many tutorials on how to make various parts of a Predator Suit. I'm working on using a halloween muscle suit painted with latex. I used MacGuyver's and Obraxis' tutorials to help me along with the process. Both had excellent results.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...incredible+suit
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...incredible+suit

I also recommend looking at Mumbaki's costume build. He made almost all of his costume using easy to find common items and is a great inspiration for new builders.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...ic=2892&hl=

Anyway I wish you luck. Hope you find the knowledge you're looking for.

I was looking for this kind of thread. Just signed up today and I want to know what's involved. I just want to know a starting point. Maybe join the Hunters at SDCC next year!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back