Pred Costume Ideas?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Scourge1

Hello Fellow Members of Hunters Lair

At the end of every year we have a small thing at our school where we dress up and being a cosplayer and costume making i am normally the person who wins this comp, but next year is my last year and i really need to top my best, and i really want to push it beyond anything this school has seen, i have seen some of the costumes that come out of Hunters Lair and they are just stunning. Upon watching some Videos and seeing some peoples work i have seen that my work is cut out for me and that i really need to knuckle down to get this all done by next year, i was just wondering if you guys had any advise, tips or even items you could sell to make things easier. I know this must seem like a ridiculous post but i am hoping that someone can help me, i have an artist friend who said she would help me with anything i needed and i can do whatever you guys can suggest, my Price range isn't that low but i can't spend 2000 to buy a costume any time soon. i will be waiting by my inbox for Ideas, thank you to anyone who Reads this and can help

Scourge

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.