Pred Costume Build

He's the one who got a couple of newbs wanting to know if it's OK to put latex over a sculpt and pull it off to have a mask.

Really, he's got some good techniques on the cheep. That's a decsent costume for the buckage too. If you had some of those resources though, there would be more options to consider.

I think he did an amazing job with the costume. For it being a budget costume, It didn't turn out all that bad. It looked really cool. He put a lot of work in to the costume. Give him props for that... A+++ work!

Is he a member Here?

I think he did an amazing job with the costume. For it being a budget costume, It didn't turn out all that bad. It looked really cool. He put a lot of work in to the costume. Give him props for that... A+++ work!

Is he a member Here?
I dont think so, this video is new and hasnt been posted anywhere else

i think the coolest thing he did was the fake security camera base for the cannon, that was smart XD
Ye its great i did same thing couple of months back, had to get rid of the excess tho was 2 bulky and the motion sensor kept going off with my dreads so i re-wired it to remote button in my gaunt, fits snug in to my P1 shoulder cannon aswell.

Is he a member Here?

He is a member here, one of his previous vids about how he made the mask was added a while ago, I can't seem to find it at the moment though

yeah I remember seeing that guy the movie geek with his first video of how he made his mask by sculpting it with clay then painting the latex on it and pulling it off
very genius stuff hope he goes far with it he should try to sculpt then make molds its more expensive but gives you way better looking stuff
great vid

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back