Pred body suit question

JoeSomebody369

Hello everyone. I had a quick question about the actual body suit for the predator costume. I've seen a cheap method to make the body suit by buying the Mr. Incredible suit and painting it over with the liquid latex. However, that suit is a little to muscular for the predator so my question is are you able to purchase a full body surfer wet suit and attach some thin foam "muscles" and paint over it with latex? or will the material of the wet suit and the latex cause a bad reaction??

really your only limited to your skill and imagination bro u would be blowed how people slam stuff together from around the
house and it looks killer , i dont think it would be a bad reaction the only thing is that i would paint it on a bust or maniiquin
to hold the shape the latex might effect the wet suits stretchy ness in theory , but tthats my theory i could be completely wrong never used wetsuit materail but i think it would work

Hello everyone. I had a quick question about the actual body suit for the predator costume. I've seen a cheap method to make the body suit by buying the Mr. Incredible suit and painting it over with the liquid latex. However, that suit is a little to muscular for the predator so my question is are you able to purchase a full body surfer wet suit and attach some thin foam "muscles" and paint over it with latex? or will the material of the wet suit and the latex cause a bad reaction??

The liquid latex adheres to almost anything I'm a certified diver, so I believe you are good to go my man
This will be interesting!!

The liquid latex adheres to almost anything I'm a certified diver, so I believe you are good to go my man
This will be interesting!!

sounds good gonna wait to try that for a few months though gonna get everything else together first and then buy the wetsuit when i shed a few pounds haha

sounds good gonna wait to try that for a few months though gonna get everything else together first and then buy the wetsuit when i shed a few pounds haha
No problem. I mean the only problem I see you might having is the latex not sticking to the wet suit which is no big of a deal. Just make sure that the suit is made out of one piece of material such as this one will work more in your favor.
293_L1000-B.gif

293_L1000-B.gif

I used a Flash costume and cut my muscles from foam and it worked out great. I liked this way better than when I did my first which was a Mr. I suit. Check my thread, hope it helps My thread

I used a Flash costume and cut my muscles from foam and it worked out great. I liked this way better than when I did my first which was a Mr. I suit. Check my thread, hope it helps My thread

this is actually a HUGE help thank you! btw you made that suit look amazing and its a cheap and easy way to do it it seems!

I must say Jaded that you definitely cut foam muscles like a mad man lol. Very cool I might have to learn how to do that or just try on getting one that is already made up. It will have to depend.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back