pred blood

darkbladeclan

would using green glow stick and KY jelly stain a latex suit or would it be washable? i need predator blood for my fan film but i dont want to ruin my suit does anyone know of something i can use as pred blood that wouldn't stain my suit and i would be able to remove once iv filmed that part id need it in?

Well, given my knowledge of photography, I would say the easiest way would be to do a chromakey or green screen material to do this if you don't want liquid ruining your suit. then you could just jazz up the green post production.

I used vaseline and glowstick, and with either ky or petroleum jelly, its gonna screw up fabric. as far as staining the latex (if you have latex) maybe try some on a small test area where it wont be noticed, and see if it causes any damages. Wish I could be of more help/.

Anyone else care to chime in?

Np doode. I wrestled with the idea of putting it on my suit as well, and in the end, just put it in a small glass jar and tied it around my belt. Lame, but it got the imagery into ppls head, as they saw glowing green blood at least SOMEWHERE on me. LOL!

check it out, bottom left.
dsc06387copy.jpg.png

I know I am bumping an old topic here... but I decided to search it first before starting a new one so I'll just revive this... anyone have experience yet with doing the ky jelly and glow stick blood on the suit? Has it stained in anyone's experience on latex? I'd like to do this for the halloween dance tonight but not if its going to leave a permanent blotch mark on my suit

i actually used the k and y jelly and mixed it with cheap green glow in the dark sticks... It was great... I put it on a small section on my pred hands and it didn't ruin the paint

You could of mixed the glow sticks with fast drying PVA glue, spread out shapes onto a smooth surface, let dry and attached those onto your suit. That way they'd be removable and won't wipe off if you accidently touch it, weatherproof to a degree too.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back