Pred ! Blade Gauntlet Display

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bigdaz

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys. I'm new to the Lair and wanted to share some of my work. I'm busy remodelling a full size resin P1 into a P2. I removed the arms from the statue for the new armor and decided to make a display out of the old P1 blade gauntlet. It turned out pretty well but I'm always looking for pointers so feel free to critique!!

IMG00966_20110206_1712.jpg

IMG00976_20110206_1718.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dsaint1965

Hey guys. I'm new to the Lair and wanted to share some of my work. I'm busy remodelling a full size resin P1 into a P2. I removed the arms from the statue for the new armor and decided to make a display out of the old P1 blade gauntlet. It turned out pretty well but I'm always looking for pointers so feel free to critique!!

nice