pred/bio masks

jasp

this might sound strange but i'm guna put it across anyhow...lol RONINPREDS bio's are a gud display of bios ...after watching the alien films then the pred films i know that the species need each other and the pred bases most of its fashion on the alien,would it be possible to put a face hugger on the front of the bio mask near the mouth with its legs going up the side of the pred mask?the only bio mask thats different is the celtic one and i thougt this would be cool and a tribute to the alien,we see everything else dred rings beads,so why not a face hugger on the mask itself ..just a thought.what do you think??
DSCN0273.jpg.gif

Thanks for the compliment bud the reason most of my bios look alike its because most of them are P1's.I have always liked the P1 bio the best out of all of the bios but there is certainly quite a few bios that don't even look anything like the P1 .You got the Ram,Gort,P2,Bone hunter,Seahunter,etc,etc.
Plus I just saw a bad ass new fan made bio by a french guy on Predatorstuff that I want to get a hold of.I think I'm going to have to ask Dan to hook me up with one since the artist hasn't replied to me.but that's another story.

It would be nice to see you post a sketch of your idea. and maybe have you sculpt one . We can never have too many bios :)
L.B.

P.S. there's a bio out htere with a face hugger on it (although it's placed on the forehead) I believd it's made by a known recaster(i could be mistaken though)

There is one already. If mnfsdngtirhjadouifbhewougfbsdovushbdgudbhfaudfFUCK!!!!!!!!

I F@#%@$%@#% Hate computers!

When My comp. stops being stupid I will upload the pic...

Well that was a chore...

df13_1.jpg

dce0_1.jpg

I don't remember where I got these pics from...

There is one already. If mnfsdngtirhjadouifbhewougfbsdovushbdgudbhfaudfFUCK!!!!!!!!

I F@#%@$%@#% Hate computers!

When My comp. stops being stupid I will upload the pic...

Well that was a chore...

df13_1.jpg

dce0_1.jpg

I don't remember where I got these pics from...
thats a remake,and not what i mean,im guna try n draw it,the face hugger main body will be on the mouth piece with it's legs going either side up towards the preds ears

this might sound strange but i'm guna put it across anyhow...lol RONINPREDS bio's are a gud display of bios ...after watching the alien films then the pred films i know that the species need each other and the pred bases most of its fashion on the alien,would it be possible to put a face hugger on the front of the bio mask near the mouth with its legs going up the side of the pred mask?the only bio mask thats different is the celtic one and i thougt this would be cool and a tribute to the alien,we see everything else dred rings beads,so why not a face hugger on the mask itself ..just a thought.what do you think??
DSCN0273.jpg.gif

so many bios' can you spare one me little old me?!!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back