Pred bike

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demascus

So I was hunting about the net for some inspiration on my own predator work and came across this brilliantly customized bike and I just thought I'd come and share it with everyone at the Lair.

You can see more pictures on the site:
Predator Bike gallery

The skull work is brilliant and the glowing eyes were just an amazing detail, I love the shoulder cannon idea to, really intimidating, but then so is the skeleton hand for a mirror holder. Still brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Demascus

Has it really? o_O My bad for re-posting it then, but Its the first time I've seen the bike, and I just love it.

Demascus

OMG Thanks Crazy Hunter for the link. -_- I wasn't really having a lot of luck with the search for some reason. Operator Error. -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.