Pred Battle Disk - Pep

DMTDeadpool

Hey folks. I have been working on a predator 2 battle disk with pep and am almost finished. Thought I would show off a little preview ;)

IMG_0152.JPG

Closed

IMG_0153.JPG

Open

IMG_0151.JPG

The end is nigh!

IMG_0154.JPG

Maybe not....

Am done for tonight, just little fiddly bits to do left and am in no mood for them right now. But am getting there.

I modified it slightly so it opens and closes, very well too. Almost finished the actil battle disk, still got the 14 teeth to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to find that file Lflank. I have loads of foam sheets and am going to be working on some foam pieces soon. 

I tried to use the texture on this piece, but the card I was using didn't take the ink well, so had to scrap that idea.

The disk is a little too big for my hands, when fully open, so I may try again with a slightly adjusted file to fit my hands better. I just like pepping lol.

Got bit more work done. I had an idea for the teeth, because the pep teeth were rather fiddly to put together.

I got the idea from Lflank, foam teeth.

I cut out all the teeth templates for 14 teeth and glued them to a sheet of foam.
IMG_0159.JPG

Then cut them out.
IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

I then glued them to another sheet of foam, well the same sheet.
IMG_0162.JPG

And here is the completed battle disk with all the teeth ready to be glued in. But it is bed time for me so the teeth can wait till after work.

IMG_0163.JPG

Okay, Battle disk is done, been done for a while but have been engrossed in a new project, an alien head.

Here are the completed disk pics, still needs to be hardened and painted.

IMG_20131204_194424.jpg

IMG_20131204_194509.jpg

Closed.

IMG_20131204_194522.jpg

IMG_20131204_194446.jpg

Open.

IMG_20131204_194627.jpg

IMG_20131204_194751.jpg

Hand Held.

It does bend back slightly when it opens, but I think that is just the contours of my hand, remember it is a bit big for my hand, and the fact it is unstrengthened card.

There is one white tooth because leatherface fell on the board while I was getting a DVD and one red tooth simply vanished. o_O Luckily I made one in white foam to test the process, before doing the red ones for the little tutorial I did a couple posts up.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back