PRED 2 BIO HELMET SCULPT PICS FITS ON MASK!!!

P

predmandb

Here is the bio that will go with my mask,as you can see,im sculpting on one of my masks,so it will fit perfect!!!!! It will be made of fiberglass resin and will have real lasers. Just gotta trim up,smooth,and add those final details,and im done!!! Armor next? Maybe! Email for pics!!!

HOLY.............!!! Damm Dan, that is freaking sweet! Love it!

Thanks for the pics!

Tim.

I would say it looks great but there is nothing to look at. Pics would be nice.

Here's what your looking for. Molding it tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the not liked monster makers clay,it works for me so i tend to like it, and use on just about everything!

First pull came out great!!!!! Fits perfect!!!!! Will post pic soon!!!!!!

Sorry
My fault
I host em and and post em for DB. Here it is. First cast!!!

HOLY SH#$@*!!!

That is OUTSTANDING DB!!! Freakin AWESOME!!! Nice work!

Tim.

That is just awesome! I love it!! And I am glad that there is another person here that likes to use the "Monster Makers" Oil based clays !

I absolutely love the work you put into the head and mask. You did the mask yourself as well right? It kicks ass! I'm envious of your skills, wish I could do as well.

Thanks!!! I try,i just ordered the laser modules to install in my helmet i had to order 20 at a time at around $12 ea. But i need some of the extras for some peoples helmets. Working on chest armor next!!!

man Is it just me or did this piece just come out to sweet. I felt it needed to be to shown.

Nice finish

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back