Pre-order Guardian Predator already on ebay

This price is nowhere near accurate. The MSRP given by Hot Toys is 20,000 Y. Converted to USD, it's roughly $220. Even that price, though, is not how much Sideshow will charge for Guardian at SDCC. When the P1 came out, HT's MSRP was 22,000 Y (around $240), yet Sideshow ended up selling him for $170. Trust me, I don't think SS will ever sell one of these puppies for over 200 dollars.

In time, Guardian may very well end up like the Ani-Com Scar Predator... but for now, that eBayer is charging WAY more than Guardian will go for. I'm actually going to SDCC and am hoping to pick up one of these (PPO's for us start July 1). The price will most likely be around $170-$180, depending on whether or not you're an attendee. Don't worry, bro :p. If you won't be going, you can take a chance and try to snag one as a non-attendee on July 2. It'll be pretty insane, but if you can be ready to go at 10:00AM PST on that exact date, you might be able to get one. There won't be very many, though.

Think about it, SDCC isnt for another 45-50 days I think. Any1 who jumps on that may get screwed! Paypal covers you for 45 days and even with that they're often no use at all. How do you know thet guy is guaranteed to get 2 of them. They maybe well sold out before he gets anywhere near the booth. And he's also sellign them for twice the value. Most pre-orders I've seen on ebay are usually 180-200. I'm gonna wait til closer to SDCC and then see what the value of them is going for cause I'm definitely getting 2 of them.

He's just increased the price to $450. It was $350 when Hunterfromdaislands first posted this. Take this link with a grain of salt; it's just an early-bird scalper. No way this thing'll be over $200 (shipping inc), not even for non-attendees.

Damn i just want one! If you check out his other listings he is offering other SDCC 2010 exclusives. Like it was stated, he ain't guaranteed 2. Well people like to take advantage. I hope we all can get one at a decent price when the time comes. :p

UPDATE: I was curious and had to send this guy a message. He said no matter what if I BIN I was sworn I'd get one in top mint condition, he also mentioned he was a member here..

Damn i just want one! If you check out his other listings he is offering other SDCC 2010 exclusives. Like it was stated, he ain't guaranteed 2. Well people like to take advantage. I hope we all can get one at a decent price when the time comes. :p

UPDATE: I was curious and had to send this guy a message. He said no matter what if I BIN I was sworn I'd get one in top mint condition, he also mentioned he was a member here..
so did ya ask him why he's trying to rape everybody?

He's just increased the price to $450. It was $350 when Hunterfromdaislands first posted this. Take this link with a grain of salt; it's just an early-bird scalper. No way this thing'll be over $200 (shipping inc), not even for non-attendees.
TRUST ME, I'm not trying to advertise for this person, he is really trying to stick it to people with no vasilene. I just wanted to share how cruel and greedy people can be :p

On the SSF Forums, we think that the whole 500 edition size thing will be how much each distributor gets. So in the end, probably 1,000 or a little more will be made total. But SS will be getting only 500.

Due to this, most (if not all) non-attendees who want to get one on July 2nd will probably get one, no problem. Just make sure to be there at 10AM on July 2nd, and you should be fine guys.

I hate the people who post "un-released" items on ebay. Especially for the Con exclusives. They always overprice the stuff, and you end up getting ripped off in the end.

Guess what? That same seller upped his price again to $500. And 2 figures have been sold.

Seriously, dudes. Don't let this guy worry you. It's ridiculous, and those who bought the Preds off him may as well be saps for buying them. Sideshow Collectibles WILL have some figure left over for non-attendees on July 2nd, 10AM PST. If you're at your comp at that time, you should be able to score one.

Guess what? That same seller upped his price again to $500. And 2 figures have been sold.

Seriously, dudes. Don't let this guy worry you. It's ridiculous, and those who bought the Preds off him may as well be saps for buying them. Sideshow Collectibles WILL have some figure left over for non-attendees on July 2nd, 10AM PST. If you're at your comp at that time, you should be able to score one.
I hope I don't sound retarded, but do you mean being In San Diego on the 2nd at 10? By the time the con goes on, I'll be on the other side of the world. I guess ebay is my only shot, which I hate to think about. Any hunter out there that goes and picks up a extra give me a PM, I'M SERIOUS. I will be damned if I give my money to a ebay seller who is gonna stick it to me. I would rather compensate a fellow member being there and scoring me one!

I hope I don't sound retarded, but do you mean being In San Diego on the 2nd at 10? By the time the con goes on, I'll be on the other side of the world. I guess ebay is my only shot, which I hate to think about. Any hunter out there that goes and picks up a extra give me a PM, I'M SERIOUS. I will be damned if I give my money to a ebay seller who is gonna stick it to me. I would rather compensate a fellow member being there and scoring me one!

Nope. There's no reason to be anywhere on the 2nd, other than your computer. Let me explain, bro: :p

Attendee PPOs start July 1 @ 10AM PST (this means that those of us that are going to SDCC have the right to preorder today, before the non-attendees, and we'll pick up the item at SDCC when we go there)

Non-Attendee PPOs start July 2 @ 10AM PST (this means that those of you NOT going to SDCC will order today and have the item shipped to you, same as any other item you'd get from Sideshow Collectibles -- be advised that around 10% of the total exclusives will be set aside for non-attendees, but you should be able to score one as long as you're at your computer shortly before 10AM and are ready to go)

Another Greedy Douche has put up another auction. Hunter beware just say NO...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-SDCC-HOT-TOYS-GUA...=item35a9c394c5

Take blade's advice and wait on the computer a little before 10 am pst on the 2nd!

The servers may be a little slow on that day; THREE different items will be available, so plenty of people will log on. Your chances are decent, at best. But if you focus, and get there ahead of time (do NOT be even a minute late), you'll probably end up with one. Just know there are other forums and collectors after them, too. Best of luck. Win or lose, NEVER resort to these nutty eBay prices. Especially for items that haven't come out yet. Maybe later on, someone will start an auction at a good price, or sell theirs on a forum fairly.

JUST TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH HOW A PPO WORKS, SIT AROUND AND WATCH THE ONES THAT ARE HAPPENING THIS MONTH FOR THE OTHER SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVES! THEN AT LEAST YOU'LL KNOW WHAT TO DO AND HOW EVERYTHING LOOKS.

hola. soy de argentina y tengo una coleccion de hot toys de depredadores. y me estan faltando el celtic, scar y chopper.
asi tambien el predator 2.

estoy interesado en comprarlos. y como no tengo pay pal. solo westerunion no puedo comprarlos en ebay. asi que si alguien quiere venderlos yo los compro. saludos y espero su respuesta.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back