PR2 Scatterbuild Thread

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I will preface this by saying I am tired of having a hundred different threads that get updated once a year when i have time to stop and make updates and when i have time to work on them. My job and family keep me pretty busy nowadays and after taking inspiration from kevin926 thread I've decided its time to put a scatterbuild thread together.

On my workbench right now is:

The Black Gaurdians communication crystal from Doctor Who season 20: Mawdryn Undead, Terminus, and Enlightenment.
20220704_143717.jpg
20220704_143707.jpg
aturcry10_2.jpg

My V2 Batradio from the '66 Batman Series
20220526_134552.jpg

My Total Dehydrator from the '66 Batman Movie
20220619_124135.jpg

Finishing up my ROTJ Scout Trooper
20220625_002239.jpg

And about 10 or 15 other things.. LOL. Cant keep my brain on one thing i guess!

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got the first junk casting of the communicator crystal done. Wasnt worried about interior bubbles since it was more for proof of concept and to make sure i could get all the exterior details in. Not bad for a first casting, but the next ones will be pressure casted.
20220707_201153.jpg

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Started a new Michael Myers H1 sculpt the other day and have been playing with it after i get off work early in the morning. Using Reynolds "Sculptex-Medium". Havnt sculpted in a long time and trying to break myself back into it.
20220805_182750.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.