Done / Completed PR2 Golden Fertility Idol

Don't worry! The run is open until the all 6 idols are gone (4 left). Just let me know when you are ready, and we can work something out! :)

Appreciate that. Can you just add my name to the list for just the resin kit for now which looks like I should be able to get that cash soon. Would love to get one casted though but not sure at this point. Love your work! By the way what comes with the resin kit?
Thanks! :)

Appreciate that. Can you just add my name to the list for just the resin kit for now which looks like I should be able to get that cash soon. Would love to get one casted though but not sure at this point. Love your work! By the way what comes with the resin kit?
Thanks! :)
Will do! And only a raw cast resin idol :).

I know this is an older post but how's that baby doing? and how is your health... and are you back at it again? I would love a resin cast one if you're back at it.

I know this is an older post but how's that baby doing? and how is your health... and are you back at it again? I would love a resin cast one if you're back at it.
Baby is great, she’s going on five months now.. learning to crawl already! My health is getting better, but I had an issue with a disgruntled employee wrecking a lot of things in my shop and packaging bad castings for me to ship out when i was too busy to cast them myself. If I ever did another run of these, I would have to create a new mold after he/she destroyed the last one, and also resculpt some of the damage done to the master sculpt. It would take too much time at this point, but maybe later on sometime next year? There would have to be enough interest gauged in this project though for me to do anything with it. And obviously I will be casting everything I sell MYSELF from now on.

Baby is great, she’s going on five months now.. learning to crawl already! My health is getting better, but I had an issue with a disgruntled employee wrecking a lot of things in my shop and packaging bad castings for me to ship out when i was too busy to cast them myself. If I ever did another run of these, I would have to create a new mold after he/she destroyed the last one, and also resculpt some of the damage done to the master sculpt. It would take too much time at this point, but maybe later on sometime next year? There would have to be enough interest gauged in this project though for me to do anything with it. And obviously I will be casting everything I sell MYSELF from now on.
That's terrible! I'm sure you did'nt need that in the mix either. Some people are good at stepping on others when they're already in a tough spot. Enjoy the little one, they really can make the other stuff seem less troublesome.

That's terrible! I'm sure you did'nt need that in the mix either. Some people are good at stepping on others when they're already in a tough spot. Enjoy the little one, they really can make the other stuff seem less troublesome.
It was a long and odd month or two, just allot happening at once. All good now though. Still rebuilding alot of things that were damaged, but for now really only doing mostly paint commissions until I get everything back together.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back