Done / Completed PR2 Golden Fertility Idol

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After a long time of meticulous work I am finally wrapping this project up and plan on a very limited run of these before I “retire” from prop making for a little while..

I recently got a quote back from the local chrome painting shop, and was impressed with the samples they showed me. Every idol will be hollow resin cast in durable black resin, or foam-filled with a resin layer at the bottom. All finished idols will be mailed off to the building they will be coated at, at the same time to avoid extra shipping, and to keep production costs down.

The pricing for these will be:
Finished: $375 shipped
Hollow resin kit: $100 + shipping ($10 US, or $23 international)

GSalmBH.jpg

To get in on the run please pm me your shipping address as well as a $100 deposit (for a finished idol) or a $25 deposit (for a resin kit). DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. There will be a very limited number of spots and this will be my only run of these for the foreseeable future so get in now if you are interested ;).

Turn around time for the kits is 3-4 weeks from the date you send the complete payment.

Best,
PropReplicator2

Last edited:
Looks really great! Nice work!

What is the story of the sculpt? What is it based on ? Does it have any screen prop provenance?

Looks really great! Nice work!

What is the story of the sculpt? What is it based on ? Does it have any screen prop provenance?
I started with a really bad eBay casting of the idol and began with small mods just to tweak it a little for myself.. this later lead to complete removal and resculpting of the entire idol in pieces. The master seen in the original post has been a WIP over the last several months. With alot of work put into it to make a good idol for anyone's Indy collection.
While the idol is based on the stunt version, the pupils can be drilled in to replicate the "Belloq Idol". This gives the buyer more variety in their purchase.

Hey, i'm all good in the fertility idol department, but when your ready to tackle a horned idol from a certain pc game, i'll be first in line.
But i also understand if you need a break from making all this stuff!

Raiders March Yes I am taking a break for a while due to some health problems and our baby is due in a few weeks. I'm still gonna be making props just definitely not as frequently and they will only be very limited runs. My horned idol is almost done but I am honestly not sure when it will be ready. Plenty of people knocking the door down for that one ;).

kpax okay great, the pricing info is all in the first post. And the idol is 8" tall :)

So I’m just bumping the thread, with the notification that the run has been knocked down to 6 spots due to lack of interest. Making these to order now, and production starts within the next two weeks. Thanks guys!

surprised there is not more interest! This looks to be a pretty accurate version.

Looking forward to receiving mine!
Thanks kpax! I anticipated a lack of interest due to plenty of people making this prop in the past and even currently. With the increase in 3-d printed goods and their low price, it is harder now to sell off a commonly produced item even at a lower cost.

Man, I won't have any cash until my tax refund / bonus in March. :( What's the chance that the run will be open until that time?
Thanks for the work on this. But I fear I will miss out on your work dam dam dammmm :unsure:

Man, I won't have any cash until my tax refund / bonus in March. :( What's the chance that the run will be open until that time?
Thanks for the work on this. But I fear I will miss out on your work dam dam dammmm :unsure:
Don't worry! The run is open until the all 6 idols are gone (4 left). Just let me know when you are ready, and we can work something out! :)

If only I had my tax return now I'd jump on this and a bag :(
as I mentioned in the last post, just let me know if you are interested and I will fill a name in a slot for you until you can pay. Only 4 more are available on this run, but I realize not everyone is made of money ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back