Powers Boothe Dead At 68

Hope TNT or some movie channel plays a marathon of his greatest films this week. I'd sit back with a few beers and watch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sad to hear this. It was good to see him last year in "Agents of Shield", but if theres one movie I'll always remember him for, its "Southern Comfort". Its one of my favorite (what I call now) "old timer" thrillers , right up there with Robert Mitchums "Yakuza" and I'm going to watch it again tonight. RIP Powers.

I saw this last night and that's still awfully young for dying from natural causes. I'm wondering if it was something the family didn't want to disclose?

Lord I forgot about "Comfort"

Gonna be on the hunt for that one to watch this weekend! :thumbsup

Sad to hear this. It was good to see him last year in "Agents of Shield", but if theres one movie I'll always remember him for, its "Southern Comfort". Its one of my favorite (what I call now) "old timer" thrillers , right up there with Robert Mitchums "Yakuza" and I'm going to watch it again tonight. RIP Powers.

For real this time and now immortalized.

21b.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back