Power Rangers SPD Photo Needed

eltee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello. I am looking for a good copy of this photo for a Power Rangers SPD Badge display. The resolution on the image I have is too low to use. Also intrested in available replica wallet badges as seen in the photo. THANKS for any help.

wallet3.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eltee @ Dec 30 2006, 06:35 PM) [snapback]1387195[/snapback]</div>
Hello. I am looking for a good copy of this photo for a Power Rangers SPD Badge display. The resolution on the image I have is too low to use. Also intrested in available replica wallet badges as seen in the photo. THANKS for any help.

wallet3.jpg

[/b]

Can you believe I have been all over TimDrakeRobin about stitching up a few of these wallet for us at RP? I have the ID card, graphics and badge castings. All I need is for Tim to get started. Tim, please make them.

Hey all, I have been working on this wallet for a while now. Longet than I wanted to be. I have multiple troubles, first was my machine then the leather and now I think I have worked out all the bugs. I will be picking up the leather when I go to the store soon. I will deffinatly get on this asap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimDrakeRobin @ Dec 31 2006, 01:25 AM) [snapback]1387614[/snapback]</div>
Hey all, I have been working on this wallet for a while now. Longet than I wanted to be. I have multiple troubles, first was my machine then the leather and now I think I have worked out all the bugs. I will be picking up the leather when I go to the store soon. I will deffinatly get on this asap.
[/b]

Count me IN.. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimDrakeRobin @ Dec 31 2006, 09:25 AM) [snapback]1387614[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

This should be your new year's resolution.

No updates yet, I have to finishe a Pair of Thor boots for a Customer then a Pair of Superman Returns boots for another, after customers are taken care of I can get on this.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back