Power Ranger Megazord

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JDM Ninja

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First time trying them on together, proportions are perfect! And a pic with the Sword of Crota (as a placeholder for my power sword lol)

JDM Ninja

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Most of the difficult parts are assembled, now all I have left is the arms, and then adding the detail parts!
Looks a little weird without a person in the suit :p

FirstPick

This is great. Was thinking about doing this also. There's always MMPRs at cons and this would be awesome next to them. Dragonzord, if I ever did one.

PunyParker98

That's awesome I've been rewatching the series and im working on a PR suit right now because I only have a few more years as a "TEENAGER with attitude" to be as accurate as possible haha