Potential Blade Runner outfit

rs525

I'm new to the forum, so I was thinking of building myself a Blade Runner outfit replica. I just put together an idea of what I want my outfit to look like minus the trench coat, tie and shoes. (forgive the crudeness of the concept, I quickly put it together in Microsoft Paint 3D) Let me know what any of you think.

Attachments

• BR Outfit.png
    BR Outfit.png
    396.9 KB · Views: 190
You`ve been to Egon`s thread as I can see his tie project on your mock-up. Go for it and good luck ;)
Thanks. I already have the black tie from Magnoli Clothiers but I just needed a good profile pic of it so I borrowed Egon's picture. It's the outfit Deckard wore in the climax (I used the actual jacket and shirt for the mock up). The only difference is the pants which in the movie were a pair of matching pants in the same orange-ish herringbone pattern. However I decided to go with a pair of dark brown pants as the two other pants in the movie, the matching pants and the charcoal Tweed pants would probably not look good on me or be versatile with other clothing.

Last edited:
You`ve been to Egon`s thread as I can see his tie project on your mock-up. Go for it and good luck ;)
Update: I've decided to longer go for the outfit as it would probably just look silly on me and everything on it clashes together. Plus I am unable to find the materials necessary.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back