POTC OST - Yahtzee Vs. Disguise Fountain of Youth Chalice.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For those of you still undecided which cups to get (if any), here is a very brief review in a few self-explanatory pics.

Note - Both Chalices need a total re-paint.

The one on the left is one of my Yahtzee Chalices, already re-painted long ago.

The one on the right is the Disguise Chalice, just in a couple of hours ago.

And no, there is nothing wrong with the camera angle in the following pic :lol

Lastly, the Disguise Chalice weighs around one third of the weight of the Yahtzee one. (yes, it's possible :lol).

And here are my two totally re-painted Yahtzee Chalices for reference.

IMO, go with the Yahtzee.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DBCooper

I totally agree. The Yahzee chalice is excellent as far as it goes between these two. The costume/disguise chalice is terrible. I saw it in the store and new I wanted nothing to do with it. I have the Yahzee chalice and am very happy with it. Now I need to find another.

I wish I could get a better view of the costume compass. If like the costume chalice it probably is bad.

Best,
DBCooper

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Zoiks !

I just took the compass totally apart for a part that I needed.

But yes, don't bother with it :lol

The paint job is terrible, the 'stars' in the lid are, literally, blotches of paint, etc.

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
Thanks, man... That helps a lot...

The compass from the playset incl. map is great for a conversion... If you have the chance take this one... The other ones look awful...

Here is my compass:

BTT:

Will go to work as far as I got my two yahtzee games, maybe I can find a game somewhere in Europe...