POTA ANSA Astronaut Suit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GeneralMayhem @ May 6 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]1239624[/snapback]</div>
I just spoke to my partner about this. We can work this into the production schedule if you're still interested.

PMing you with price quote.

Write to us at shadow_dale_creations@yahoo.com for more info.

~ GM
[/b]

Hi, I'm interested in more info as well. PM sent. Might tie in nicely with some Apes stuff I have planned for DragonCon.

Art

Hello,

We're working as hard as we can on everything and I just wanted to give you a show of good faith by giving you a couple of photos of the undersuit as promised.
I hope you will like it, keep in mind the mannequin is a 40 chest and shorter from neck to waist than you are but I wanted to put it on something for you to get a good view of it.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding, and we will have this finished for you soon.

[attachmentid=9954]
[attachmentid=9955]

SD

<div class='quotetop'>(GBOOTHROYD @ Aug 30 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]1310209[/snapback]</div>
No answer? I was told there was room in the schedule for me. Now I'm on the back burner?

GB
[/b]

O.K., thanks for the pictures. I'll have to check pictures for exactness, but looks good so far. If memory serves, the mesh should not be so fine, but I'll let you know.

GB

I stand corrected. The mesh you've chosen looks extremely accurate. Excellent job thus far. I can't wait to see the rest of it.

GB

<div class='quotetop'>(GBOOTHROYD @ Sep 20 2006, 08:26 AM) [snapback]1323205[/snapback]</div>
GenaralMayhem,

Halloween is coming, I'll need the ANSA space suit.

GB
[/b]

GB,

If you have a question about your order, please e-mail us. Business communications like this belong in e-mails to our company address, not in the thread.

Your suit will be completed before Halloween.

~ GM

GrneralMayhem

The reason I post here is to keep you honest. I don't know how many times I was told you'll have pictures next week only to get nothing. The first pictures were sent to this thread not my personal email. You chose to do that yourself.

GB

First let me apologize about not having the photos done when they were anticipated but, we fell behind but have never been without contact when emails were sent.
We are not dishonest, but we are human and sometimes life does interfere with our work as it does for most people.
However, the suit will be within your hands before Halloween and we hope that perhaps you'll provide photos of yourself in it and that you will in the end be happy with your order.

SD

<div class='quotetop'>(GBOOTHROYD @ Sep 20 2006, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1323570[/snapback]</div>
GrneralMayhem

The reason I post here is to keep you honest. I don't know how many times I was told you'll have pictures next week only to get nothing. The first pictures were sent to this thread not my personal email. You chose to do that yourself.

GB
[/b]

Just got here, and am a big fan of the POTA suit. A friend of mine worked this up for me as a birthday present:
planetofthelarryyoungs.jpg

and when I saw all the hard work involved, I figured I had to honor her hard work and get the patch done up:
ANSApatch.jpg

... so I have ten available besides the ones we used on suits. I'm posting here instead of the junkyard, because I'm not selling 'em. Don't really have the rights, don'tcha know.

But drop me an email at

larry@ait-planetlar.com

and maybe we can work something out.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back