Post Your Favorite Bio

azurepred

i would like to see what is your favorite bio of everything out there, fan made or company distributed. heres my fav so far :)

Picture123.jpg.gif

Picture123.jpg.gif

There's numerous amounts of extremely talented sculptors here on the lair that deserve all the praise in the world for the bios they sculpt.
In my books Casey's the God of Bios. Everything sculpted up by Biohunter76 tends to make my jaw drop :) Simply awesome.
Funny enough my mother's favourite is his AVP Elder.

Thanks for the awesome comment Bryan, that's very kind of you. Here is one of my favorite, I wish I know who owned it. It was done by Pete Mander.

99_3.jpg

I'm a big fan of the untraditional so I am gonna have to go with any one's of Uratz's bios.

Thanks Dude.

I personally got inspired by Casey's Bio's on Predatorstuff.com and amazed that someone "normal" can sculpt and produce high quality Bio's like those
in the movies and I gave it a shot. By "normal" I mean some one not working in the FX industry and holds a normal day job.

So Thanks to Biohunter/Casey for being one of the many sculptors for your amazing Creations.
Also want to thank Ruffkintoy-Chuck, Pete Mander, Steve Hird, King Jamie, Hez as BIO Artists whom I secretly learned from
watching their posts years ago on the lair while researching on how to make amazing high Quality Bios.

I've googled like crazy on making Bio's and kept coming back to this BBS and then decided to join in on the action!

Thanks for the awesome comment Bryan, that's very kind of you. Here is one of my favorite, I wish I know who owned it. It was done by Pete Mander.

wow............that is very unique, i havent seen anything like that before, it doesnt really look like a predator, more like a mutant of some sort, but i would like to see more pics of that one. the dreads are pretty cool

Mander's Abino and animatronic scanner bio's are my favorites here are a few more shots...
fin042.jpg

fett-pred3.jpg

fin20019.jpg

fin018.jpg

ca_3a1.jpg

99_3.jpg

Oh and this one too! I think it was painted by Mel...
chopper3.jpg

fin042.jpg

fett-pred3.jpg

fin20019.jpg

fin018.jpg

ca_3a1.jpg

99_3.jpg

chopper3.jpg

I like the Biohunter76's Elder Predator bio a lot:

I have to agree. Superb looking bio, i really want one of these from Mr Hunter.

And of course Sideshows wolf, took me a long time to find one and cost alot when it did!! Love it though...

DSCF8075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mander's Abino and animatronic scanner bio's are my favorites here are a few more shots...
fin042.jpg

fett-pred3.jpg

fin20019.jpg

fin018.jpg

ca_3a1.jpg

99_3.jpg

Oh and this one too! I think it was painted by Mel...
chopper3.jpg

wow, the paint app on that last one is killer!!, i love the look of it, very unique, but yeah that abino looks like a mutant pred to me, even uglier than a normal pred :( to think there were so many i have yet to seen, plz keep em coming............

fin042.jpg

fett-pred3.jpg

fin20019.jpg

fin018.jpg

ca_3a1.jpg

99_3.jpg

chopper3.jpg

Not sure about the Mander Bio but I love that mask, it is mean looking. As for my favorite, I have to agree with Gatoulas, Casey's Elder pred rocks.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back