Post Your 5TH ELEMENT props/replicas here

Thank you! I've been wanting one for a long time, but other projects kept coming up... I saw this for sale on Facebook and apparently it's the last she will make, so I had to have it. No regrets, it's amazing :cry:
It's such a great piece. So squishy and really cool the way she made the eyes look like they're following you at any angle. I sort of convinced her to bring him back to life after the original one she made awhile ago.

yours is super cool too, I love the hostess who says thank you. Did you make it?
Thanks. Oh the hostess was made by the very talented EmmaInCandyland - she did a whole bunch of paper props for me as a commission. I should post pics of my Fifth Element collection - I don't think I've posted it here.

Thanks for sharing people!
Heres a new one, this helmet I believe was used by the police at the airport.
102B15B9-B398-4FE2-BA88-77971CE29D84.jpeg

E7B12AC3-4546-4BEF-A556-F4C00BEB9651.jpeg

Hahaha, yes I noticed that when I turned it on the side, it has been sitting there for so long without me touching it.
One thing about the props from 5th element, they are all SO well made, the quality and craftsmanship is amazing.
That thing needs to sit collecting dust on MY shelf! :lol:

Thanks for sharing people!
Heres a new one, this helmet I believe was used by the police at the airport.
View attachment 1433335
I spy The Story of the Fifth Element - an amazing read for any Fifth Element fan. I had one for a few years, felt like I got what I wanted out of it, and sold it when money was a little tight. They still hold their value since they've long been out of print.

Awesome collection, looks like you only have some high quality stuff.
Yes I have the book, I love to flip through it from time to time.
thanks for the share

Oh, is that an original miniature piece of the garage door , or is it a replica? I have had a few miniatures way back, garage door, street lights, signs and cars.

Last edited:
Awesome collection, looks like you only have some high quality stuff.
Yes I have the book, I love to flip through it from time to time.
thanks for the share

Oh, is that an original miniature piece of the garage door , or is it a replica? I have had a few miniatures way back, garage door, street lights, signs and cars.
Thanks! After a few years of waiting my superkrates ZF-1 will finally be ready from the guy who does a lot of finishing work for me.

And yup, that’s an original garage door.
Amazing Collection.

Can I ask where you got the Stones and ZF-1 Pod?

Thanks
Thank you.
Stones are by: https://m.facebook.com/dfactorycollectibles/

Pod came from MattMunson

Is that PSOL, or where is this ? Love the Mondoshawan suit!
Yup! Prop Store of London. They were very gracious to give me a tour when I was visiting London in 2017.

Edit: the Mondoshawan was at PSOL. The rest were at Profiles in History.

Last edited:
Can someone who knows about production explain why they wanted the Mondoshawan suits destroyed?

They would auction for a bunch or keep them for sequels, etc. Why destroy them? Was it a Stanley Kubrick 2001 destroy it all so they won't make a sequel type thing? That didn't work.

Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back