Post Your 5TH ELEMENT props/replicas here

Thanks for this great information, it's so cool. Do you think it would be possible for you to put the photos back of your other props in beginning of the thread? I haven't had the chance to see them and it looks really great :)

Thanks for this great information, it's so cool. Do you think it would be possible for you to put the photos back of your other props in beginning of the thread? I haven't had the chance to see them and it looks really great :)
I can take some new pictures of the props from the beginning of this thread when back in my studio tomorrow! I guess they took the images down because it was so long ago?
79C1D5D8-03FF-4687-AD3B-32E2859A1960.jpeg

here’s one more that I took when digging out the ZF1 mold :)

want some more??

Last edited:
I can take some new pictures of the props from the beginning of this thread when back in my studio tomorrow! I guess they took the images down because it was so long ago?

here’s one more that I took when digging out the ZF1 mold :)

want some more??
It would be super cool :D. It is also an original the head of the robot? Seen from the top, I had difficulty understanding what it was ;) . You have a very impressive collection.

Since some of the older pictures in the beginning of the thread as been lost due to time, and since "time is not important and only Props is" I took a few pictures at the office today. I will post a new item now and then... but I want to see your props and replicas as well, so please join in and share here!
839B68BC-08C0-439A-8F58-667B2EE6C494.jpeg

Last edited:
awesome! thanks a lot for sharing and keep them coming please! :)

edit: oh! and I see a mangalore pistol there! Is this a real one? please don't hesitate to post explanations with your photos too. I'm always eager to know more about the props from that movie!

awesome! thanks a lot for sharing and keep them coming please! :)

edit: oh! and I see a mangalore pistol there! Is this a real one? please don't hesitate to post explanations with your photos too. I'm always eager to know more about the props from that movie!
Your welcome.
you got some eagle eyes :) yes it’s a screen used Mangalore pistol. I’ll post pictures of that later on. This Mondoshawan head I got many many years ago, it’s the “static 1”, and it has lights behind the eyes that can be turned on with the push of a button.
Maybe used for the scene?

Your welcome.
you got some eagle eyes :) yes it’s a screen used Mangalore pistol. I’ll post pictures of that later on. This Mondoshawan head I got many many years ago, it’s the “static 1”, and it has lights behind the eyes that can be turned on with the push of a button.
Maybe used for the scene?
So cool! thanks for sharing! please please please keep them coming. and I'm so exited about that Mangalore pistol! ;)

Buch, You Picasso is so cool! I'm super jealous!

Cool, what material is he made out of?

Silicone rubber :)

Here's the build thread:

Here's the build thread:

You should totally do a run. I would love to add him to my collection. Amazing work.

Added this guy to the collection :)

View attachment 1432532

Want him so bad!!!!!!!!

Do you have pics of the rest of your collection? That cabinet looks awesome from the side.

Here's the build thread:

Awesome work! Thanks for the link.
that must have been a big undertaking to make the mold.
i really like the colors and paint job, I’ve always liked Picasso, cool build.

Awesome work! Thanks for the link.
that must have been a big undertaking to make the mold.
i really like the colors and paint job, I’ve always liked Picasso, cool build.

Thanks, but I didn't make him ;) That's not my build thread....

But he's still awesome :)

Want him so bad!!!!!!!!

Do you have pics of the rest of your collection? That cabinet looks awesome from the side.

Thank you! It's a new cabinet, but I documented my collection here:

Cool, what material is he made out of?

You liked the blaster more then the Mondoshawan?
ahah, no it's not that I liked it more. The mondoshawan head is absolutely awesome and I would love to have a cast :) it's just that I already saw one in a museum. the blaster is super rare though and there are very few images online of it, so I'm quite excited to see more of it ;-)

thanks for the link of the Picasso Build Buch, I was wondering about that too (y)

ahah, no it's not that I liked it more. The mondoshawan head is absolutely awesome and I would love to have a cast :) it's just that I already saw one in a museum. the blaster is super rare though and there are very few images online of it, so I'm quite excited to see more of it ;-)

thanks for the link of the Picasso Build Buch, I was wondering about that too (y)

I was just kidding ;)
I know that the gun is very interesting, there is not many images out there of it. I think I have had it for 15 years and only posted 1 picture!
i made a small run many years ago on the Mondo, still have the molds

Since some of the older pictures in the beginning of the thread as been lost due to time, and since "time is not important and only Props is" I took a few pictures at the office today. I will post a new item now and then... but I want to see your props and replicas as well, so please join in and share here!View attachment 1432638
Wow, it's so epic, and it's so cool to see it in detail, I never expected that as a finish at all. Thank you for sharing this with us: D

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back