Post Revised...looking for soft goods online site...anyone?

Sketchman

http://www.starfortressproductions.com

In the light of the new information everyone has been able to give me..I'm looking for a site(s) that might sell uniforms...in particular, I'm looking for a snow trooper uniform...thanks

Any other places...GeneralMayhem's place looks great, but it may be a bit out of my price rnge...anyone else have any locals?

You might want to post that Informative link I've seen (I think it's a clearing house page or something)
with that guy's info on it, to fill him in...

The guy is Bad News.

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Jun 10 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]1259784[/snapback]</div>
I think we can help you out. Check out our Star Wars page for details.

;)
[/b]

cool GM..do you offer other pieces such as the pouches,belt and gloves?
thanks for the heads up
Are there any other online sites I should check out?

Shipping is extra. We charge "actual" shipping charges based on destination, and combine items in the least possible number of packages to save you money.

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Jun 10 2006, 07:17 PM) [snapback]1259840[/snapback]</div>
Shipping is extra. We charge "actual" shipping charges based on destination, and combine items in the least possible number of packages to save you money.
[/b]

thanks...what do you think the added cost of belt, pouches and gloves might be?

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Jun 10 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]1259854[/snapback]</div>
Check the site. Since I've had so many inquiries, I listed prices for them as well.
[/b]

hmmm...where? I don't see any snowtrooper pouches, belt or gloves?

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Jun 10 2006, 08:25 PM) [snapback]1259869[/snapback]</div>
Did you refresh the page (TIP: Hit F5 on the keyboard)?
[/b]

ah...got it...but that's close to 300.00. Yikes. I'll have to think about that...I guess I thought the 150.00 was for the top and bottom.

Are there any other online places I should look?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back