Post pics of your own 3D creations (not purchased)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

armamentfactory

I've been using an Up! Plus 2 with these.
DSCI2869.JPG

I got an Ender 3 V2 recently, very excited to try it with these models.

star-art

Sr Member
If you're on Facebook, I have nearly all of my work posted in albums there. (Click Photos then Albums.)

90% of my stuff is sci-fi related, but under the heading of "general modeling" (by which I mean "not sci-fi") here are a couple examples:

Attachments

• PlaneLessCockpit4.jpg
    PlaneLessCockpit4.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 40
  • CockpitRevisions-Final01.jpg
    CockpitRevisions-Final01.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 2007.jpg
    2007.jpg
    984.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 3-4lightedwireframe.jpg
    3-4lightedwireframe.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Rear3-4_042906.jpg
    Rear3-4_042906.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 38

TazMan2000

Master Member
If you're on Facebook, I have nearly all of my work posted in albums there. (Click Photos then Albums.)

90% of my stuff is sci-fi related, but under the heading of "general modeling" (by which I mean "not sci-fi") here are a couple examples:

Wow. Some really nice work there. Thanks for posting.

TazMan2000

StevenBills

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That "C" movie stuff is awesome. Love all the passion that went into that film. Plus that model looks amazing!

SB

TazMan2000

Master Member
I scaled up the moon buggy to 1/6 and printed the sections out on my Anycubic Mono X. I wouldn't recommend this, as I had some issues with support for such large pieces. Filament would have been better even though it would have taken ages.

Big Chief Studios is soon releasing a 1/6 Commander Koenig figure. Hopefully in the future they will release an Alpha astronaut figure.

IMG_3005.JPG

TazMan2000

Last edited:

TazMan2000

Master Member
Another Space 1999 creation, the Travel Tube. As per usual, the filming set is not the same as the the prop. Other than the ends, I redesigned the exterior a bit, and made the side doors closer to the set, but added another set of doors on the other side. Plus the top and bottom rails the travel tube/pod rides on, are more similar to a rail car where the pod can do curves.

Travel Tube 1.JPG
Travel Tube 2.JPG

Travel Tube 3.JPG

TazMan2000

Last edited:

joberg

Master Member
It would be nice to create some kind of registry of different vendors/addresses on the Web offering their STL files and price list;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.