*** Post here if you are having issues with your Premium Membership ***

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BRRogers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Current site build.
I’m on mobile.

As a premium member I’m getting a ton of ads!
Just wanted to report my findings... pretty sure that’s not intentional

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sort-of hijacking this thread - I paid for my premium yesterday I think - I all of a sudden have adds and stuff this morning. Was this another hiccup? Thanks Everyone!

Upvote 0

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey there,
Just happened to log in on my Paypal account today, it's showing a charge on the 11th for my Premium membership, and then again on the 12th. Each charge lists $36, I am assuming membership dues didn't double? lol

I stuck a screen cap on, not sure if that helps... I can supply the Paypal transaction numbers as well if that helps. Anything I need to do on my end? Thanks in advance!

overharge.png

Upvote 0

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey there,
Just happened to log in on my Paypal account today, it's showing a charge on the 11th for my Premium membership, and then again on the 12th. Each charge lists $36, I am assuming membership dues didn't double? lol

I stuck a screen cap on, not sure if that helps... I can supply the Paypal transaction numbers as well if that helps. Anything I need to do on my end? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1447179
You message has been forwarded to the person that handles the Premium Membership payments.

Upvote 0

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
seeing ad's and my premium badge is gone. paid for a years premium subscription. also had to reset the "dark" style a couple days ago and re-log in... any info helpful. thanks, Funboy

Upvote 0

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
seeing ad's and my premium badge is gone. paid for a years premium subscription. also had to reset the "dark" style a couple days ago and re-log in... any info helpful. thanks, Funboy
I will forward your issue to the person that handles the Premium Memberships.

Upvote 0

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff

For some reason, your payment is showing as "pending" in Paypal until 04/28. That is the cause for the delay. Sorry for the issue it is causing.

Upvote 0

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
o.k. I had to cancel payment and re-do it?. not sure what's up with paypal at the moment... been having problems with fee bay and other payments not going thru with paypal. very frustrating..

Upvote 0

The 48th Ronin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My Premium Member badge has disappeared and I'm seeing ads. Payment is automatically sent the 30th of every month and I just got a confirmation email on April 30th that it was paid.

Upvote 0

skahtul

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have also just had this issue. Adds suddenly popped up and I have had an ongoing subscription for a long time. I even tried to re-sign up and was charged again which is not a big deal at all but it's still not showing me as a premium member..?

Upvote 0

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have also just had this issue. Adds suddenly popped up and I have had an ongoing subscription for a long time. I even tried to re-sign up and was charged again which is not a big deal at all but it's still not showing me as a premium member..?
I have forwarded your issue to the person that handles the Premium memberships.

Upvote 0

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Hello all. Please be patient with us as we work through this. The IPN connection from PayPal has had some significant changes which have effected it communicating with our software. We are working to correct it now.

Upvote 0

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.