*** Post here if you are having issues with your Premium Membership ***

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BRRogers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Current site build.
I’m on mobile.

As a premium member I’m getting a ton of ads!
Just wanted to report my findings... pretty sure that’s not intentional

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Actually, there was an issue with yesterday's Premium Members. I think you may have seen them because for a moment, you were no longer a Premium member, but your membership was reinstated early this morning. My guess is, you aren't seeing ads now. Please confirm.

Upvote 0

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is this happening again? I looked and see my account still says premium but I am getting ads like crazy.

Image attached to show the ads....

1A6538E1-5E2E-41C6-BCE1-629B23617C8E.png

Upvote 0

dcarty

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Same thing is happening to me. Curious! Membership renewed on the 16th and doesn't show up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Art,

I received my auto renewal/payment email yesterday, but today I’m seeing ads.

I’m on my phone and the forum is basically half ads. At least 14 on this page alone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SpyderDan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Add me to the list. Premium membership auto-renewed yesterday (transaction shown processed in my PayPal), but today my membership is gone, and I'm getting ads.

Upvote 0

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.