Question Post Awaiting Mod Approval? (answered)

Posting New Thread

Hello, new member here. I started a new thread OVER 24 hours ago. According to the FAQ it would take up to 24 hours....never received an email or notification and I don't see another method of "contacting us"; just this forum thread. Just wanted to check to see if a "Moderator" has taken a look at my thread yet, thanks!

Re: Posting New Thread

Hello, new member here. I started a new thread OVER 24 hours ago. According to the FAQ it would take up to 24 hours....never received an email or notification and I don't see another method of "contacting us"; just this forum thread. Just wanted to check to see if a "Moderator" has taken a look at my thread yet, thanks!
It's now been approved... sometimes it takes longer than 24 hours (should probably update the FAQ).

I also have tried twice to post one, been nearly 48hrs now-no emails or anything?? Any ideas please?

I also have tried twice to post one, been nearly 48hrs now-no emails or anything?? Any ideas please?
You were sent an email over 8 hours ago explaining how long it takes and possible reasons for post not being approved.

Ok.my bad..missed the email. Still waiting as post should be ok as no adverts or anything. Thanks

First thread question

Hi,
i typed up my first thread. hit the publish button and had a brief note the flashed up saying it had to be checked first before being published (it flashed so quick i could not read it properly). How long is the review period?
Cheers,
Mr V

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back