Post Apocalyptic AK-47 - Airsoft rifle re-paint tutorial (Pic Heavy!)

b) if you're selling it, the seller has to make sure the person buying is over 18 and has good reason to want it
I think. Plus if someone at the post office who doesn't understand the law (I'm not sure anyone does really) sees it, they might refuse to send it.

The post office won't likely be the problem, it's going to be customs, that's where replica weapons tend to get caught when sent overseas. I remember when airsoft was still fairly new in the US and some of the best places to get them were online shops that imported them directly from Japan and there would be stories of how their orders would get confiiscated by customs.

One thing though, I woudln't have put the duct tape over the handguard like you did. Reason being is that in real life you would have to remove the tape every time you wanted to clean the piston.

You CLEAN the piston? Its an AK. you don't clean those. They work better filthy :D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back