possible predator suit?

pedro2931

im trying to get a predator suit made how much would it be for one of the fellow forum members to make me one? or point me in the direction where i can purchase one?

You don't mention which predator. P1? I don't think there is anyone active on here at the moment who would/could make a full accurate suit start to finish. People these days tend to make bits and pieces. You'd be better either looking for one being sold second hand. Or put your own together piece by piece. Try eBay. Complete suits come up for sale every now and then and you probably won't have to wait as long as you would for some one to build to order. You could wait up to a year or more for someone here to make you one.
Someone recently was selling a complete suit but I can't remember where.

Last edited:
I'm currently building 3 full costumes 2 P1 S and a p2 Elder one P1 is complete and the Elder also,will be starting the 3 rd at xmas selling in march!

I having an elder made but I am also having to shell out around two grand. which is about mid ground i have seen like a top notch project go for three sometimes four grand. it also depends what you are wanting yours to be made out of as well there are several different materials you can use.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back