Possible Ebay alert! Mods. move if necessary

LOL that is freakin awesome dude. good job. Whats more funny is the fool doesnt even realize he's being trashed in his own auction. rofl.

I would like to offer my congrats, as this is justice served. and quite possibly one of the funniest things I have ever seen. :lol :lol :lol

By the way I found I had to refresh the page because I had looked at it before the pic was changed...so if you can't see the awesome note to this guys potential customers just hit refresh.

Good job.
bowing.gif

Corpseguy is that a real pic? :lol If it is I can tell my girlfriend that lightsabers do do something other than lay around on display and gather dust. :lol

Originally posted by MattMunson+Feb 25 2006, 10:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MattMunson @ Feb 25 2006, 10:55 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-8 perf
@Feb 26 2006, 12:19 PM
Daaaammmnnnn Matt.  Wish I had thought of that when he did it to me the first time around.  Pure genious.

I have my moments :p
[snapback]1193683[/snapback]​
[/b]
Well hell Matt, have more of them, that ones a classic.

Jim

Originally posted by Spheric Thor@Feb 26 2006, 03:26 AM
Good one, Matt.

Have you guys check out his other auctions by clicking on veiw seller's other items.
[snapback]1193704[/snapback]​
Yes, and it appears he's ripped most if not all the images...

I've contacted as many as I could.

Coming up on 24 hours since Matt added his wonderful "douchebag curtousypatrol" text to the stolen photo in the auction... and it's still there. :D (See link in Post #1.)

I wonder how many eBayers have stumbled across it at this point. :lol

Giving this thread a bump in the hope that RPFers who missed it earlier will get a chance to enjoy it now, before the auction gets pulled.

Ah, sweet justice. :thumbsup

Even with Matt commenting directly onto the images this idiot used for his auction, someone still made a purchase from him yesterday.

cowgirlff US $9.99 1 Feb-27-06 18:53:07 PST

Further amplifies my favorite Ebay axiom: "A fool and his money will soon part."

:p

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back