Wolf29

Hello everybody ^^

I'm french sorry for my english =)

I lookink for the pdo of the Turret Portal

I really need this pdo for my cosplay ^^

I want to make RL Turret

4888641880_e84ef38bae_o.jpg

Thank you to help me ^^

If you google "Portal Turret pdo" you will arrive at a deviantart page by billybob where you will find something to download.

Last edited:
58 inches? They look half that much in the game. I would say these shouldnt be higher than 25 inches, at least in portal 1 which I played.

Totally lost track of this thread. Anyway, I am six feet tall, which should be too short for basketball these days, and I just measured my knee at around 21 inches. I'm at work and I do not think people want me to take off my shoes to be more accurate.

Sent from my Apple Newton

The companion cube that I made I estimated, (after wrestling with the appearance of the cubes in the game, exports of files from the game, discussions from folks on the web, & so on), the size to be about 22" - 24" square. I wound up making it 22" square. The turret is on my list of things to make, eventually, & I think the sweet spot in terms of size would be slightly larger than the cubes, (since you can block turret fire with the cubes if you're on the same level), so...24" - 26". Just my feeble input... :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back