Portal Turret =)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wolf29

Hello everybody ^^

I'm french sorry for my english =)

I lookink for the pdo of the Turret Portal

I really need this pdo for my cosplay ^^

I want to make RL Turret

Thank you to help me ^^

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

EyeofSauron

Master Member
you need the unfold right? because the file can be freely downloaded via google :) im working on the unfold atm

Fair Play

If you google "Portal Turret pdo" you will arrive at a deviantart page by billybob where you will find something to download.

Last edited:

Wolf29

Yes I see for deviantArt but but it's a small Turret ^^ Just two pages
But Thank you it's interesting !

CynderBloc

Yes I see for deviantArt but but it's a small Turret ^^ Just two pages
But Thank you it's interesting !
You can scale up the small one using Pepakura Designer. It won't be as detailed, but you can add the detail in yourself after it's assembled

cosmic_x

Sr Member
58 inches? They look half that much in the game. I would say these shouldnt be higher than 25 inches, at least in portal 1 which I played.

NormanF

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Totally lost track of this thread. Anyway, I am six feet tall, which should be too short for basketball these days, and I just measured my knee at around 21 inches. I'm at work and I do not think people want me to take off my shoes to be more accurate.

Sent from my Apple Newton

lharles

The companion cube that I made I estimated, (after wrestling with the appearance of the cubes in the game, exports of files from the game, discussions from folks on the web, & so on), the size to be about 22" - 24" square. I wound up making it 22" square. The turret is on my list of things to make, eventually, & I think the sweet spot in terms of size would be slightly larger than the cubes, (since you can block turret fire with the cubes if you're on the same level), so...24" - 26". Just my feeble input... :)