Popeyes Cartoon Spinach can Label

Conook

I have always loved Popeye and thought his Spinach can would be a cool simple prop. The font isnt my favorite so I may look around to find something more accurate but since its a cartoon it is not even a font as much as a drawing. I have to get the dimensions of a can of soup like progresso to get the correct label dims. Once I get that I will post the finished product with a file for download if anyone is interested.

I just threw this together real quick with Office Publisher. Just trying to see how well it can do. Not too shabby for a super simple graphic.

Conook

OK so if anyone is interested here are my generic Popeye Spinach can Labels. The dims are 4"x10" which happen to be the same dims as the label for a 18.5oz can of Progresso Soup.

Well I just bit the bullet and signed up for Adobe. Love the program just dont like this subscrition thing. I wont use most of what comes with the subscription.

Hope you like. I am working on some other oddball labels and looking for ideas.

Attachments

callmemilo

If you want some good "cartoon" script fonts, I'd recommend checking out Blambot.com - they letter comics professionally and have a wealth of comic fonts available (a good number of which are free to use non-commercially)