Poltergeist Clown

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IeatherfaceIX

My full size 1:1 Poltergeist clown replica from Supermongrel Studios. Over 5 foot tall. Evil version.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome!!! I can't wait to build one with the head sales thread in the JY. That looks great :)

ob1al

Sr Member
Great prop - nice to see a completed clown as I'm still sculpting my "nice clown" prop. Who is super mongrel studios, are they a member here?

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I`m looking fot the "Poltergeist" Clown. Anybody sell them?
To avoid breaking rules here and getting banned.... go to the Junk Yard and start a "Want to buy thread". The people who are looking to sell stuff and check out the threads and see what they have to let go of. Mods are pretty strict about buying, selling and making deals outside the Junk Yard.