Polsnulspace: My Home Cinema & Collection

What is this Jurassic Park Box?!? Or just a DVD Box I don't know of?!?

I dont know... It looks like UK DVDs (I guess you took the UK versions) are much bigger than our german Boxes... :confused

Where do you got the Fifth element orphan help pic from?!?

Last edited:
Fanastic set up and collection.

Thanks Alaneye! :cool

What is this Jurassic Park Box?!? Or just a DVD Box I don't know of?!?

I dont know... It looks like UK DVDs (I guess you took the UK versions) are much bigger than our german Boxes... :confused

Where do you got the Fifth element orphan help pic from?!?

The JP box is the Japanese JP1+2 boxset that includes both soundtrack cds aswell.

If memory serves me correctly, the "Please Help" pic was the first paper prop I got through the RPF.....and if memory serves me even more correctly, it was actually a freebie Matt Munson was giving away on his website.

I have most of the free Fifth element paper props, but this not...

Mmmh...

We have no Matt Munson here in the RPF, so what can I do to get this pic?!? Would be a nice start for my Fifth Element collection...

Very nice Paul! My only suggestion is to move the Iron Man newspaper closer to the other IM props. Maybe hang it just to the right side of the screen?

Sorry mate...I thought everyone in this place knew who Matt was? :wacko

Im not too familar with member who are more active in the past... No, till now I had nothing to do with MattMunson and I don't remember only one of his threads... I remember sometimes only people, I had business with or who had a nice collection...

So, I will remember you as the guy with the great NT and T2 Collection... :love:thumbsup:)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back