POLL: what is your favorite fan-made Darth Vader helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Kahnt

Sr Member
I am going to conduct this as a simple poll over the next two weeks. Please just list your three favorite fan made Darth Vader helmets. This is not a thread to debate accuracy, availability or any other form of debate. It is a simple thread and poll to see what is the most popular fan made Darth Vader helmet out there according to the members of the RPF. Please do not criticize others for their opinions.

Please list your three favorites and if a certain maker makes more than one type please state the version you are voting for (ex: GH ANH, GH ROTJ, JB ANH, etc.)

Scoring system is 6 points for a 1st place vote, 4 points for a second place vote and 2 points for a third place vote. I will keep track of the points and announce the winner on January 23rd giving everyone two weeks to cast their votes. I will also update the current standings every few days.

I'll start:

1. GH ANH
2. Elstree ROTJ
3. Vadermaker ANH V2

1. XXXX ANH
2. Elstree ROTJ (without dome flare)
3. XXXX ESB

Just count the second one...no other comment necessary :angry

Tom

1 XXXX ESB (at this stage)
2 JB ESB V1 (or V2, I've yet to see good pic's of the V2, anyone got some?)
3 XXXX ANH

Alan.

If the DJ ANH counts, remove XXXX ANH from my post...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HAL9000 @ Jan 9 2007, 10:31 AM) [snapback]1393679[/snapback]</div>
1. DJ ANH :love :love
2. SPFX ANH :$ :$
3. VM1 ANH :thumbsup :thumbsup
[/b]

Ahhh such a dangerous but great thread

1st xxxxESB

2nd SPFX ANH

3rd JB V2 ESB

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fatherless One @ Jan 9 2007, 09:50 AM) [snapback]1393671[/snapback]</div>
1 XXXX ESB (at this stage)
2 JB ESB V1 (or V2, I've yet to see good pic's of the V2, anyone got some?)
3 XXXX ANH

Alan.
[/b]

Sent you pics Al, V2 is superior IMO.

I've decided to run this poll for two weeks instead of a month. Two weeks is enough time I think.

Glad to see this thread continues to be civil and please respect the opinions of others. :)

Puerly based on what I have seen in person or owned:

1. SPFX ANH
2. JB ESB
3. Elstree ROTJ

So hard to chose though - the GH ANH is fantastic too...the DJ is still probably the best I have ever seen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Host @ Jan 9 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]1394148[/snapback]</div>
1. Darth Jones ANH
2. 20th Century ESB
3. Elstree ROTJ
[/b]

I'd have to agree with this...

So many fan mades are based off of the 20C, it pretty much covers them all. If one could tighten up the dome flare on the Elstree, I think I could bump it up a notch to tie for 2nd.

There's an up and coming ESB that may make my list as well...

WITH OUT A DOUBT , JB HAS THE BEST HELMETS, I LOVE HIS ANH VADER HELMETS. i wish i could afford one.....

1) DJ ANH - I NEED to have this one
rpfvadnew02.jpg

2) 20th C ESB (a number of helmets people are mentioning is in effect just this one), here's mine....
newvad1.jpg

3) GH ANH, here's my two
twoghosts3_bw2.jpg

Cheers

Jez

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ Jan 9 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]1394183[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Host @ Jan 9 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]1394148[/snapback]
1. Darth Jones ANH
2. 20th Century ESB
3. Elstree ROTJ
[/b]

I'd have to agree with this...

So many fan mades are based off of the 20C, it pretty much covers them all. If one could tighten up the dome flare on the Elstree, I think I could bump it up a notch to tie for 2nd.

There's an up and coming ESB that may make my list as well...
[/b][/quote]

Are these your votes Kev?

I have no idea of the make, but here's mine.

It's ROTJ.

Maybe someone can tell me what its based on? Don post? I have no idea.

vaderhelm3-1.jpg

Here's mine......

1. DJ ANH
2. GH ANH
3. 20th C

I own 2 of the above, but would dearly love get a cast of the third.

HINT....... HINT :love :lol

Cheers,

Kraig

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back