POLL: DRACULA (OLDMAN) BUST...

Chewie15

Sr Member
Hi Everyone.

Well... I need some suggestions. I recently started a Gary Oldman as 'old man' Dracula bust and got as far as Gary's likeness and need to decide either to go for the classic look with the hair up, or the slashed throat version with his hair down? I've attached two pictures, help me decide which one to go with... I'm at the stage in the sculpture where I can go either way :)

1)

cap1.jpg

2)

cap2.jpg

I'm leaning towards the classic pose #1 myself.

H

i would go with #1 as well.

#2 is cool, and a great idea, but its sort of a "specialized" bust, not really the dracula that comes to mind from the movie.

if there was a compromise, id go with young gary and hair down in the armor. thats the best memory i have of the movie. i know this is for the old guy version though.

im sure with you working on it, whatever you decide is gonna look terrific :)
chris

Gotta agree with the pack.

#1's iconic.

#2 is very cool, but if you're going to do only one bust from this film, I'd say go with the icon.

# 2. Not kidding. :D

There have never been any of the Old Man w/ Howard's wonderful skills out there, but there have been a couple of larger scale pieces done of the Old man and no large scale of the Vampire version.

Hell, who am I kidding....it doesn't matter. Either would rock..

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back