Polar Lights Enterprise Finished :)

Bryancd

Master Member
Please keep in mind that I have the modeling skills of a 5 year old, but I managed to assemble, paint, and water slide decal this baby together and I am most pleased witht he reults
icon_smile.gif

DCP_3355.JPG

DCP_3357.JPG

Thanks Wackychimp!

argh...

there's a rumor about that Bandai might do the classic 1701 next... after the 1701-E....

but this kit looks so good... but if Bandai did one... I wouldn't need ths one...

arrghhhhh!!!!

-r

Go for it, Ron! The kit's only $10
icon_smile.gif

If Bandai does do one, later on you can take the PL and make a damaged Constellation or something
icon_smile.gif

Ethan

that's actaully a pretty impressive model for only being 11 inches. does anyone have some close ups of various detailing...

Jedi Dade

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Jedi Dade wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
that's actaully a pretty impressive model for only being 11 inches. does anyone have some close ups of various detailing...

Jedi Dade
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Here ya go: http://www.starshipmodeler.com/trek/pl_tos.htm

Very well done Bcdynd, a nice buildup indeed. Just waiting on a few of these in the mail myself....
icon_smile.gif

Even if Bandai did these, they would be 5 times the price. At this price and with all the extra scratchbuilding bits included (two sets of nacelles, deflector dishes and other bits) these are a lock for conversions and such. A really good modelling oportunity, in my opinion...
icon_smile.gif

Cheers

Tony

What color would everyone recommend for the darker grey accents on the ship? I used Model Masters Light Aircraft Grey for the base, but having a heck of a time figuring out the color for the areas on the neck, under the nacelles, around the impulse drive, etc. Suggestions?

Just got my two seperate orders in the mail, so now I have 5 of them...
icon_smile.gif

They are just as good as people have been saying and will make awesome kitbashing material as well.

A good day...
icon_smile.gif

Cheers

Tony

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back