Polar Blue E signing

Retep1701a

Comic Con coming to CO and Mr. Shatner is here. A limited blue refit was done and I'm trying for him to sign it, my bucket list. Have to fill in some seams for a good sig. It's molded in blue? Why paint it? Limited Edition from Polar Lights. Worth money? Priceless to me and me only. Hope to show ya all pics of it,,,, it will cost a pretty penny.

I bought this kit when it was first released and mine also is blue. I think these are called chase kits, only a few done in blue while most were white. I don't know the purpose or what effect it has on value. Good luck with the signing.

Thank you robon1, its low but high on my value. And a big push for Polar Lights for this kit. A new generation.
I'll make this a stage prop, no extra detail.
3 things to do because I'm anal; Lounge windows, Botanical windows, and the Pylons main joints. They suck. Has someone made a putty of it's existing plastic to use , fill the joint, sand down and polish and no seams? Is it possible? HGTV shows counter top done

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back