PM-44 In progress. Orville Gun

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think we got it pretty close...worked with a member here,laellee, what a great chap!

I plan on FX with this one.

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. Been trying to model this, but I have a hard time with curved weapons. Are you selling/making the STL available for this, or selling a kit. Cheers.

I'm new to the RPF so I apologize if this is an unusual question. None of the threads here offer stl files for others to create their own PM-44. Is that typical? Would you be willing to share your files?

Let me answer that.....
that's like asking to borrow your girlfriend,

The files are not created magically. There is significant cost to creating these things, and when things like this are offered, it is done so at a price that makes it worth it to do so. Yes, we LOVE the hobby, but that does not mean we are obligated to do stuff for free, or that our resources are for public sharing.

Doesn't hurt to ask, no. But sincerely hope you can live with the honest answer.

With that said....

I teamed up another RPFer to help in his efforts to make this available. That file is more accurate and more protected.
The file I created here, is really close.

I actually thought I was responding on HIS thread..I forgot I started my own. Check out the other PM-44 Thread.

Last edited:
I’m not so much interested in borrowing your girlfriend. I would rather buy your girlfriend. I understand that a lot of time and energy goes into creating these files and I would like to pay to purchase them. It seems that these threads don’t even offer a way to purchase the information.

hahhaha.......yeah. I run into the same thing. I understand. Intellectual Property. its keep close to the chest.

Typically ScoobiJohn, users here make props freely until they get a C&D letter from the rights holder. Most studios etc only care about what we do when they have licensed to an official prop/toy maker etc....

What I'm hearing is that I need to just suck it up and model my own. It's outside of my skillset so this project goes back on the shelf. Good luck all.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back