PLS Help w/ Packing Straw

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RayR

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK, I have NO idea where to post this,:unsure so Admin, please help out here. I chose this area because I got props packed in this stuff.I need Packing Straw, Shipping Straw, what ever you call it. I got a small amount in the replica crates that my Warehouse 13 Farnsworth and Tesla came in. I have looked all over the web, shipping sites, eBay, etc. and I can't find anyone who sells it. I could have the name wrong. Anybody know what this is? Got a link I can use? Anything? Packing Straw.jpg Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RayR

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I should add that this is for the display of a replica prop. I like it to look authentic. An example is my Tesla Charging Box replica as seen on Warehouse 13. It is elsewhere on this Forum.

RayR

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
FYI, I finally also found some at ULINE.com. Smaller quantity, but their only shipping option is 1-day! = high cost.
Thanks to you for the cool info The Schlitzie!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.