RetroSnowWhite

Hi! I'm super crazy with accuracy, down to the smallest details. It's cool to see a replica forum!! Here are some of the cosplays I've made. If you want to read more about them please check out my Instagram retrosnowwhite :)
AirBrush_20181128131421.jpg

Lynda Carter Wonder Woman.
AirBrush_20191013213350.jpg

Sarah from Labyrinth
AirBrush_20191022234434-1.jpg

Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz
AirBrush_20191116121422.jpg

Rachael from Bladerunner
AirBrush_20181217125750.jpg

Battle Rey from Star Wars The Last Jedi
AirBrush_20181113185018.jpg

Club Harley from Suicide Squad.
There are many more but I don't want to make this extremely long. Thank you!!

Attachments

• AirBrush_20181128131421.jpg
    AirBrush_20181128131421.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 330
As a Blade Runner fan, your Rachael's costume is very well done and photographed in the right building! The rest is Pro-Job as well!!

I know how hard this is to do with off the shelf fabrics. I've spent months looking for the perfect fabric before. I think Dorothy, Wonder Woman, and Rey are the best ones of what you posted.

Those are fantastic!

I know to some people the Dorothy may be the "simplest" but to me it's the most impressive because trying to replicate a costume that was made for a 1930's film is probably much more challenging than some of the more modern film costumes. Just trying to source (or create accurate fabrics in some cases) must have been a challenge in and of itself. I think it's really cool that you did the Linda Carter Wonder Woman too instead of the new version with Gal Gadot. I enjoy the new one, but it's great seeing the classic version getting some love!

That said, these are all fantastic!

Amazing stuff! Have you ever considered Joi from Blade Runner 2049? You bear a striking resemblance to Ana De Armas (especially in the Sarah pic).

They're all great, but I especially like the Lynda Carter, Dorothy and Rachael because you have a similar facial structure and you did the make-up so well.

TazMan2000

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back