PLEASE post some nice pics of your Coyle C&S!

Gytheran

Sr Member
I've been bouncing the idea of getting the Coyle C&S for a couple years now. The ONLY thing holding me back has been cost. Had Richard posted better pictures in his sales, I probably would own one right now. :p

Can someone please post some really nice photos of your C&S version 4 and put me over the edge of actually buying it(and give me some ammo for the misses ;))... and in essence put me out of my misery.

Thanks.

G,
I'm at work right now, but I'll put up some pics later today.

Even without pics. . . you should not hesitate to pick one of these up. It's beautiful.

I weathered it a little bit, but you cannot tell in the photo.
Just did a few "nicks" with a silver paint pen.
The edges I ran over with graphite to give it a nice used look.

DeckardsSidearm1.jpg

DeckardsSidearm5.jpg

Those look great.Anyone got the all metal one that they can put pics up?Thanks :thumbsdown :cheers :thumbsup

I, too, have been wanting one of the BR blasters. I just keep hoping for an all metal one. What are the odds that I'd buy one of the resin with metal parts and then 12 months later, there will be an all metal version? I'd kick myself for not being a little patient.

Rich Will have someof the metal BR blasters ready to ship in Feb.Send him an e-mail and see what he say, :cheers :thumbsup

Originally posted by racprops@Jan 31 2006, 09:22 AM
Tell you what, $400.00 plus shipping.

We are building more of them and hope to have them by this week end.

Rich
[snapback]1172583[/snapback]​
PM on the way. :)

That is good for anyone.

$400.00, Plasstic CS& Blaster, Stand, Plaque and COA, plus shipping, US 48 States, $10.00 Canada (Sorry) $15.00

Overseas, $35.00 and England $80.00 due to the need to use UPS and not US Mail due to customs breaking models.

Rich

Originally posted by racprops@Jan 31 2006, 03:52 PM
That is good for anyone.

$400.00, Plasstic CS& Blaster, Stand, Plaque and COA, plus shipping, US 48 States, $10.00 Canada (Sorry) $15.00

Overseas, $35.00 and England $80.00 due to the need to use UPS and not US Mail due to customs breaking models.

Rich
[snapback]1172769[/snapback]​

Well Rich, it looks like I'll proabably take you upon this offer to replace the one that the USPS just broke when I sent it off to have a custom case made for it. :unsure Go figure...

I'll be sending a PM when the claim gets filed and paid.

Bruce

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back