Want to Buy Please help! Need Captain America shield ASAP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nerdgirl22

Hi guys! I am decorating an office to be captain America themed and my vendor for the shield just told me they can't ship mine out in time. I need to purchase a blank (not painted) shield with a star and have it delivered by 5/16 to meet my deadline, so I'm pretty nervous. Does anyone know where I can turn for help? I've tried eBay and amazon. I live in Los Angeles if you can recommend anyone local. Thank you so much!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sean

Sr Member
Hi guys! I am decorating an office to be captain America themed and my vendor for the shield just told me they can't ship mine out in time. I need to purchase a blank (not painted) shield with a star and have it delivered by 5/16 to meet my deadline, so I'm pretty nervous. Does anyone know where I can turn for help? I've tried eBay and amazon. I live in Los Angeles if you can recommend anyone local. Thank you so much!

There's one In the Junk yard right now.