Please Help me ID this Iron Man 2 Flag Art Print

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boba Debt

Master Member
I would like to create a 1/6 scale version of this for my Stark Work Shop Diorama

But I can't seem to find the original source anywhere

If your goggle fu is awesome please help me identify it

Thanks

BTW: If you likes the back drops from Mandarin's Studio from Iron Man 3 they were created by an artist that goes by Bask. A simple search for "Bask Iron Man" pulls most of them up.

Here are a couple

I would like to create a 1/6 scale version of this for my Stark Work Shop Diorama

But I can't seem to find the original source anywhere

If your goggle fu is awesome please help me identify it

Thanks

I've been looking for a while myself, brother. No luck here...

Looked, found nothing. Sorry. It's possible though perhaps unlikely it was created by the art department.

Thanks for looking

I considered that too but then they seem to make a point to showcase art throughout the movies

You're luck it's only been a couple days for you.

I went looking for this chair and found a 1/6 scale replica made by Vitra in a couple hours.

I have spent many long night trying to find that flag poster.

I'm about to pay someone to make me a facsimile of it.

It wouldn't have to be perfect, just close enough.

I just took a bunch of screen grabs from IM and IM2 - I could put this on a burner...

What does that mean?

Did you get a screen cap with enough resolution to create an image from it?

If they are that clean and if you have the time see if you can capture the art work over Pepper's right shoulder in the above scene

My scene caps are just pictures of the TV screen :)

I have been working on the living room level a lot lately but had to take a break when I found the images I needed to create the flag poster featured in IM 1 & 2.

The deleted scene call “Dubai Party” started with Pepper entering the shop and I was able to get these photos of the screen

Which I used to create this composite

It didn’t take much tweaking to get it right but I literally have to photograph the TV because I don’t have a way to capture images from BlueRay disks.

It works for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back