1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Done Please delete

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Marv, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Marv

Marv Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Is anyone sat on a Michell Stylus brush? Looking to find one for a Transcriptor Hydraulic Reference turntable.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  2. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Re: Michell Stylus brush

Contact transcriptors.eu

They are offering knurled cone-knobs, pulleys, sweeparms and the stylus brush!!! One is around 130 GBP IIRC

Markus

3. Marv

Marcus you are a star I will send them an email.
    Wish I'd known about this site earlier, my Bowcaster parts are taking an age. I've got 4 of the 8 discs made the others just need the small nick taken out of the bottom pulley (all 100% spot on an CNC'd). Problem is its getting done between jobs. Only good point has been the cost :)
    With luck I'll soon have all the bits to finally put that together. This however is simply for the turntable.

4. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

"...you´re a star"...YEP, pretty much exactly what the wife says to me aaaaaaaallll the time :lol

jk ;)

I was surprised to see transcriptor offering a new run of these retro sweeparms, brushes and even tonearms (the Fluid being one of them).
    Already talked to the owner about the possibility of purchasing individual parts ;)

Markus

- - - Updated - - -

"...you´re a star"...YEP, pretty much exactly what the wife says to me aaaaaaaallll the time :lol

jk ;)

I was surprised to see transcriptor offering a new run of these retro sweeparms, brushes and even tonearms (the Fluid being one of them).
    Already talked to the owner about the possibility of purchasing individual parts ;)

Markus

5. Marv

This can be deleted I now have one of these for my turntable :)