Done Please delete

Marv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is anyone sat on a Michell Stylus brush? Looking to find one for a Transcriptor Hydraulic Reference turntable.

Last edited:

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Michell Stylus brush

Contact transcriptors.eu

They are offering knurled cone-knobs, pulleys, sweeparms and the stylus brush!!! One is around 130 GBP IIRC

Markus

Marv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Marcus you are a star I will send them an email.
Wish I'd known about this site earlier, my Bowcaster parts are taking an age. I've got 4 of the 8 discs made the others just need the small nick taken out of the bottom pulley (all 100% spot on an CNC'd). Problem is its getting done between jobs. Only good point has been the cost :)
With luck I'll soon have all the bits to finally put that together. This however is simply for the turntable.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Wish I'd known about this site earlier, my Bowcaster parts are taking an age. I've got 4 of the 8 discs made the others just need the small nick taken out of the bottom pulley (all 100% spot on an CNC'd). Problem is its getting done between jobs. Only good point has been the cost :)
With luck I'll soon have all the bits to finally put that together. This however is simply for the turntable.

"...you´re a star"...YEP, pretty much exactly what the wife says to me aaaaaaaallll the time :lol

jk ;)

I was surprised to see transcriptor offering a new run of these retro sweeparms, brushes and even tonearms (the Fluid being one of them).
Already talked to the owner about the possibility of purchasing individual parts ;)

Markus

- - - Updated - - -

"...you´re a star"...YEP, pretty much exactly what the wife says to me aaaaaaaallll the time :lol

jk ;)

I was surprised to see transcriptor offering a new run of these retro sweeparms, brushes and even tonearms (the Fluid being one of them).
Already talked to the owner about the possibility of purchasing individual parts ;)

Markus

Marv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

This can be deleted I now have one of these for my turntable :)