Done Please delete

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Re: Terminator Endoskull & Neck & Additionals

Also looking for 3D scans of either T1 or T2 endoskeleton parts. The various ones I've found online are either sculpted from scratch or scanned from the M1, which is a warped vinyl skull, so not accurate enough for me. I don't share or sell files I've been sold, or use them to make casts for sale unless I've gotten permission to do so, and if given for free I will honor any requirements given. 3D models would actually be better for me, since I want to create a sixth scale accurate endoskeleton, since no licensed company seems to want to make one available.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member

Pretty interesting that it is actually easier to get the highest end Vader helmets than it apparently is to get high end endoskeleton pieces these days.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member

Still trying. There must be something out there.

Just a shame I didn't win the chest plate that was on auction at Propstore. It has the rectangular piece between the chest plate and the battery cover, which, if I remember correctly, is a bit of a rarity. I'd still love a casting or a scan of the chest piece if offered.

T2 - Endoskeleton - Chest - 03 - 06.jpg

Last edited:

Too Much Garlic

Master Member

Anyone know anything about this kind of endoskull? I have a soft foam endoskull that was likely molded and cast from one of those casts - likely 2nd or 3rd gen - but would very much like a good quality resin cast of this particular piece - 1st gen.

It's the skull and mold seen at the bottom in this picture:

Found this picture recently showing a similar one with added flesh sculpt on top of the skull.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member

Since EndoBuilders is nearly completely deserted... where is it even possible to find high end endoskeleton parts these days? Doesn't seem there's much around here either. Really weird.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member

I would definitely be interested if the price was right. Do you have pictures of it and what are you considering letting it go for?